Do-It-Yourself remedy for acne problem is going around the net now. This is using very basic products you can easily find in your kitchen. Problems on how to treat acnes are not much a problem now.
A very simple DIY Acne Solution to your problem would use just two things:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Very simple right? Easy to find and very easy on the pocket too!
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey for Acne Solution
- So let' start off with our simple method to solve your acne problem. Make sure that your honey is the raw unfiltered, and unprocessed because this is the type that is most effective to use. Same with the apple cider vinegar, it should be unfiltered, unpasteurized and unprocessed with the mother, because it contains more beneficial enzymes.
Basically, the honey is your face wash and the vinegar is your toner. But just before we begin with, a word of caution to remind everybody out there not to pop a pimple or acne.
- The moment you see a new acne showing up, control yourself not to pop it. Instead, get an ice cube, wrap it in a small towel or cloth and start pressing the ice against your acne. Do it for about 10 seconds. This will help reduce the acne for about half its size.
- After icing your pimple, you may start washing your face first. Pat it dry with a towel, make sure that your face is not too wet otherwise it will make the honey drip down your face.
- Take about a tablespoon of honey and place it on hands and start applying it all over your face. Spread the honey evenly around your face and make sure that you cover up the entire face area.
- You can easily feel the cleansing effect of honey. Leave it on for nothing less than 30 minutes if you wanted the best effect. You may want to leave it more and make it an hour , no problem. The longer it stays on your face , the more beneficial it becomes.
You have to know that acne differs in the severity of cases. There are mild to moderate and the severe cases of acne. In case, you have the severe type of acne, try to get the Manuka type of honey.
Manuka type honey is quite expensive. It runs about $20 to $50 but it's all worth your money. The potent quality of the Manuka honey works twice than the ordinary type. It works as a miracle in your skin. It greatly answers the redness and swelling of the skin.
- Now it's time for using the apple cider vinegar. Mix the apple cider vinegar with water. 50% apple cider vinegar and 50% water, that's the formula for your toner using apple cider vinegar.
- Then , get a cotton ball, soaked it with the apple cider solution and apply it on your problem areas. Let it dry on your skin. Don't worry about the smell of the vinegar. It will also go off after drying. It helps in fighting off the bacteria that causes the acne.
- Try using this method and you will greatly notice the changes in your skin. Although it is not an overnight change, gradually the acne will go off and your skin will become smoother and whiter as ever.
These power duo of honey and apple cider vinegar is indeed a miracle when it comes to your skin. It is nature’s answer to our skin problems. Let us dig deeper as to how it possibly help in our skin problems.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Solution
Let’s find out the real benefits of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is another type of acid. The problem with acid is that it can be an antibacterial agent but it can also induce harm on our skin.
Controlling the acne bacteria by using the acid in apple cider vinegar can be very effective but over or wrong use of it can heavily damage the skin.
Apple cider vinegar is the kind of vinegar made from apple must or cider which often has a medium to pale in color. The organic or unpasteurized vinegar contains the mother of vinegar, the cobweb appearance you can find at the bottom of the bottle.
It is a highly useful product made from apple fermentation. Apple cider vinegar has an antibacterial and antifungal properties. It has also the capacity of preventing the skin from becoming too oily or too dry.
It effectively helps in the prevention of acne and other skin infections. It also works as a good neutralizer of the skin’s ph level.
However , it is important to remember diluting the vinegar in water. Otherwise, it will sting or burn your skin. The reason why we should take extra caution when we are using apple cider vinegar on our face or skin.
The acid in the vinegar may do harm our skin. Too much acid may cause an acid burn on the skin. Apple cider vinegar is a powerful detoxifying and purifying agent. The antibacterial properties of the vinegar help clean out pores from both bacteria and oil.
Just Remember our word of caution. Never ,Never Use Apple Cider Vinegar on your Face without Diluting it with Water.
Direct application will greatly damage your skin. And also never let it dry on your face for more than 2 hours even if you have already diluted it with water.
Benefits of Honey
With Honey, this is also a miracle worker on our skin. The benefits we get from honey is countless. It is really nature’s gift to us with the promise of medicating almost all kinds of illnesses, from the simple and mild to the highly severe cases.
Honey just like the apple cider vinegar has also an antibacterial, antifungal properties also. The ability of the honey to treat wounds can be attributed to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
The high sugar content of honey suppresses the growth of microorganisms. Honey is high in fructose. It’s the good sugar. The medical and health benefits we can find in honey is really remarkable. It is like having our own pharmacy in the kitchen.
So start filling up your kitchen with lots of healthy items which you can use daily like the apple cider vinegar and honey.
With the presence of these power duo at home. All your health and skin problems are always solved.