“Don’t Let Acne Marks Steal Your Confidence “
How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots ? Getting rid of dark spots and acne scars are one of the most difficult parts of a teenage life. Acne scars that leave a dark mark especially on the face area are not so appealing.
The ugly dark spots that one can have during their teenage years can somehow be the most embarrassing moments in one’s life.
How do we get rid of these ugly scars naturally? Will it ever get off? First , we need to understand why teenagers are so prone to acne and pimples. Teenagers are mostly the one prone to pimples and acne thus, leaving them with dark acne scars when they grow up.
This seems to be a dark ugly past to count on. We don’t want you to be looking back and be reminded of the ugly and dark marks your pimple and acne has given you.
Sometimes, there are adults who experience the problems on pimples and acne that makes it so stubborn and can’t really get over it even during the adult period. What should we do in the first place?
As they say, prevention is better than cure. Just a word of advice, there are certain things that you can do to avoid scarring or leaving dark spots from acne or a pimple. Things that you can avoid in order not to have that ugly scars caused by a pimple or acne. If a pimple or acne is unavoidable , the ugly marks and dark spots can be avoided.
Here are some simple tips for you to have:
1. Avoid playing with your Acne.
Hands off and never touch , play, pick or squeeze your pimples or acne. When you are not applying anything to get rid of it, just leave it as is. Make sure that you are doing it gently when you are trying to remove your pimples.
There is an intense inflammation on your skin and lots of collagen are lost during this time. When you pick or squeeze a pimple, it adds more injury to the skin and leaving it open to infection. it leads the bacteria and the pus to go deeper into the skin, which means more collagen loss and would result in a deeper scar in your skin.
Now you know why you are getting that dark ugly scar on your face. It’s because of your hands. So keep it off and leave your pimple on its own, Apply medication that would reduce the inflammation to your acne. This would help a lot.
2. Avoid Sun Exposure
Constant exposure of the scar in the sun would lessen the time to heal it. The slowing down of the healing process would cause it to become dark. If you cannot avoid going out in the sun, using sunscreen with the highest SPF will work. Make sure that you get yourself fully covered and armed with an umbrella, a cap or clothes where you can lay your hands on.
There you go, avoiding the circumstances that probably leads to the production of pimples and acne. Now ,let us have the simple homemade solution on how to remove these dark spots from developing and leaving our skin ugly overtime.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots – Simple And Natural Ways
- All you need is a green papaya. Choose the one that is green in color. This treatment is proven safe even for sensitive skin. Cut the papaya in half.
- Remove all the seeds and start peeling the papaya. Cut the papaya into cubes.
- Make sure that the cubes are not big enough for your blender.
- Then put all the cubes into your blender and start blending. You will create a paste out of the papaya cubes.
- Now you are ready to apply your papaya paste .
- Make sure that your face is clean and free from makeup.
- Start applying the papaya paste in areas where you have that dark spots. But if you wanted to apply it to your entire face as a mark, you may do so.
- Papaya contains papain which is useful in exfoliating dead cells in our skin leaving your skin brighter and lighter.
- Leave it on your skin for about 10-20 minutes . Rinse with plain water and tap dry.
- Never , never rub your skin to dry . Use this three times a week. The leftover blended papaya may be frozen for future use. Put it in ice cubes and place it in a freezer. Then , the next time you use it, just take off a cube and apply it to your face.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may mix the lemon juice with rose water and start applying it to your scars.
- This wonder plant aloe vera is not only good for the growing of hair. It is also good for regenerating tissues that boost the healing effect.
- Take an aloe vera leaf and peel its outer green over.
- You will see the gel -like substance. Take out the gel -like substance and apply it directly to your skin.
- Leave it for about half an hour then wash it off with water.
- Apply it twice a daily and you will see amazing results in a few days.
- You will notice that your scars will become lighter and your skin to be tighter and radiantly glowing also.
- Yes , Baking soda is not only useful for cooking but for removing the dark stain on your skin as well. It is known for the exfoliating effects it makes on our skin. The gentle coarse granules of soda mix with water remove the dead skin cells without inflaming the skin.
- Create a paste by mixing baking soda with water.
- Gently massage your face with the paste focusing on the pimple scars and dark spots.
- After massaging, leave the paste for another 2 minutes.
- Now, Wash off with water
- Apply some moisturizer, preferably olive oil
- Repeat the process twice or thrice a week.
See, you have a free all-natural remedy for the ugly dark spots caused by a pimple and acne marks. The ugly and deep scars left by your pimple can be gone by using these simple easy remedies just right off your kitchen. You never have to go to a dermatologist and spend thousands of dollars removing your dark ugly scars brought by your pimple and acne marks. The solution is right at your fingertips. Fast and Easy.
Your body has a natural defense of curing scars. In time, it will be lighter naturally
Posted By: AL
Sept 21, 2016